Search This Blog

Monday 16 January 2017

Opening post

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

I am Junichiro Spaulding (that be a pen name), a UK based writer and photographer. With this blog to share my work with you all along with any that takes my fancy that I feel may be of interest. This may be related to erotic fiction, or writing in general or photography. Or it may be something I've recently picked up and added to my collection. Or my opinions of recent films I have watched. Whatever it is it will mostly be kinky in nature.

Anyway here is some links to my work:

My work on Amazon US

My Work on Amazon UK

My Tumblr Page (Mostly retumbled pictures)

Twitter!

Anyway for now, content is:


1 comment:

  1. Sega Genesis Classics – Video Gaming - VGCv1.cc
    We have a huge selection of SEGA youtube to mp3 convertor Genesis games which you can play for free on VGCv1.cc. Play all the classic games including Sonic,

    ReplyDelete