Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2017

Betty Page



The newest items in my collection; Betty Page laserdisc and postcard set. The laserdisc (and yes I have a player) seems to contain mainly highlights from featured variety/burlesques films such as Striporama and Teaserama which originally feature various other dancers and even a few comedians of the day (very likely not very good ones).



The card set, put out by Taschen, features 30 B/w and colour photographs by Bunny Yeager.



I bought the card set from ebay which also came with another set of cards from the Taschen selection Leg's That Dance to Elmer's Tune. 


This set is ever so slightly more risque and features some foot fetism. Which isn't really my thing but there are still great shot in there that I love such as this one:


No comments:

Post a Comment